Monday 10 August 2009

L&L In the arms of an angel


Hi everyone,i thought i'd start a blog since i have been stitching for 14 years.I have many of my projects on my piczo site www.xstitchsteph.piczo.com if you wish to view.
At the moment i am stitching this Lavender and Lace design 'In the arms of an angel' for Neils mum for christmas.I am really enjoying it.This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago.I will take another pic soon. I have also opened a new group in the past few days on www.craftbubble.com called stash addicts which is perfect for me because i keep buying more kits and charts.
Just got my wocs through the post today and my letter is in.It features the fathers day cards i made using the brads i bought from www.toptoppershop.co.uk. Well i'm off to do some more stitching.I am just starting a MS cover kit which i will turn into a thankyou card for my neighbour who will be looking after our cats when we go on holiday xxx

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your blog!
    and well done on your angel xst.

    ReplyDelete